Share Button

Thursday 6 July 2017

"The real mother is not the one who gives her the life of the child, but the good growth." Saint John Chrysostom

Christ is in our midst!!!

My passion and dream to start an orphanage and a mission centre was triggered by my humble and poor background.
With me is my mother who took me to church at a tender age my Dad passed on long time ago when I was still in school....
After along suffering with my mum and other siblings I got an opportunity and got educated by the church. So in the year 2010 I decided to give back to the society by starting an orphanage and mission center by the name St Irene Orthodox mission center.
Today I visited my mum and she was Much happy of my good work in the mission.

Thanks all for your financial support and prayers...please continue donating for us and you will remain blessed
www.stireneorthodoxmission.org is our new website.
Please visit and donate.